A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit any website. Its aim is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you log onto our website again.
The cookies use to store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to a user account… The objective of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website according to your profile and needs, without cookies, the services offered by any web site would be diminished considerably. If you would like to consult more information on what cookies are, the kind information the cookies store, how can you remove them, deactivate them… please click on this link.
Cookies USED IN THIS WEBSITE.
Following the data protection recommendations of the Spanish agency, we will proceed to detail the use of the cookies in order to inform you as much as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies in order to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are humans and not automated applications. With this we are fighting SPAM.
This website uses the following third party´s cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to elaborate the statistics on the traffic and volume of the website visits. When you use this website, you are accepting Google to process the treatment information about you. Therefore, the exercise of any rights should be communicated directly to Google.
- Social media: each social media uses its own cookies in order that you can click on the button: like or share.
DesactivaTE OR REMOVE THE COOKIES
You can exercise the right to deactivate or remove the cookies in this website at any time. Those actions will be done on a different way according to the browser that you are using. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- The internet browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from them you have the right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies from the mentioned browsers.
- In several cases, it is necessary to install cookies for the browser not to forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics´ cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the US and commit themselves not to share them with third parties, except in the cases when it would be necessary for the good operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google, they do not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Arrangement that guarantees that all the transferred data will be deal with a level of protection according to the European Legislation. If you want information about the use that Google does to cookies click here.
- If you have any doubts or any questions about the cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.